Sustains growth momentum with Q3 FY18 profits of INR 411 Mn; Revenue saw a growth of 18.9% in INR Y-o-Y
|Figures in INR million unless mentioned||Q3 FY18||Q3 FY17||Y-o-Y change (%)|
TAKE Solutions Ltd. [BSE: 532890 | NSE: TAKE], a globally recognized domain intensive services provider in Life Sciences, today announced its financial results for Q3 FY18. The Company carried forward the momentum witnessed in Q2 FY18, reporting strong Q3 revenue and profit figures of INR 4,080 Mn and INR 411 Mn.
Srinivasan H R, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, TAKE Solutions said, “This quarter has witnessed strong business growth as can be seen in the financial results. In response to the emerging growth possibilities we are delighted to announce a preferential allotment of INR 250 crores to the promoters. The funds raised through this preferential issue will be used to capitalize on our opportunities and scale our business in the Clinical and Regulatory spaces inorganically through strategic acquisitions in North America and Europe markets.”
Highlights of the quarter:
– EBITDA grew 15.2% in INR Y-o-Y
– Revenue saw a growth 18.9% in INR Y-o-Y.
– Life Sciences revenue grew by 25.4 % (INR) Y-o-Y.
– Customer base of small and medium pharma for PharmaReady software has crossed 150 and climbing steadily
– Scales BA/BE business with an 80 bedded Clinical Pharmacology Unit which will be ready to commence operations soon
– Aligns all capabilities to digitize research and development of life sciences